- Terms of Sales
1 General points
1. These terms and conditions of business form an integral part of all quotations and contracts covering POSEIDON MARINE CENTER LTD ’s supply of goods and services to customers within the meaning of article 14 of the German Civil Code (BGB), and likewise apply to all current and future business transactions. These conditions are to be accepted no later than at the moment in which the buyer takes delivery of the merchandise or service
2. Conditions deviating from the terms of this agreement – with particular reference to the buyer’s terms and conditions of purchase – only apply if confirmed in writing by POSEIDON MARINE CENTER LTD.
3. The buyer consents to POSEIDON MARINE CENTER LTD keeping records of the buyer’s company and personal details in accordance with the stipulations of the German federal law on data protection.
2 Quotations – Conclusion of the agreement – Prices
1. POSEIDON MARINE CENTER LTD’s quotations are non-binding, unless otherwise stated.
2. Orders are considered binding if they are (1) confirmed in writing by POSEIDON MARINE CENTER LTD or (2) fulfilled immediately upon receipt of the order and/or delivered according to schedule. The invoice then functions as the order confirmation.
3. Unless otherwise stated, POSEIDON MARINE CENTER LTD shall be bound by the quoted prices for 30 calendar days from the date of issue of the quotation concerned. Prices are quoted ex-works, subject to value added tax (VAT) at the applicable rate, excluding packing and transport costs.
3 Handling, delivery, transfer of risk and customs
1. Unless otherwise stated, all goods shall be delivered by POSEIDON MARINE CENTER LTD in the handling time stated and shipped with the method buyer chose.
2. Any delay that may inquire during shipment due to weather conditions, strikes, local hol idays or any other reason that is beyond POSEIDON MARINE CENTER LTD, is clearly subject of the shipping courier.
3. All goods are professionally packed with approved materials in the effort to guarantee a safe shipment. In the event of loss or damaged goods, sole responsible shall be the shipping courier. In such case, international laws agreed with Universal Postal Union apply and a CN 24 form must be filled in by the party of buyer. POSEIDON MARINE CENTER LTD will make all efforts to guide you.
4. Custom duties, brokerage fees, valued add tax and importation duties are solely on buyer’s responsibility, whenever those apply.
4 Terms of payment
1. Each order placed, is meant to be paid within (3) three business days, unless other agreement has been made.
2. Custom orders that include parts of non-regular stock may require an advance payment set to 50% of the order total, as shown in the preform of the invoice.
3. The method of payment may be 1) cash 2) credit or debit card 3) bank transfer 4) PayPal. Any additional expenses that may arise from the above methods, are meant to be paid by the buyer.
4. Prices on EBay/Amazon include the relevant selling fee.
5 Quality – Warranty – Claims for defects – Liability
1. Every sale within EE is subject to international laws that should be respected from both buyer and POSEIDON MARINE CENTER LTD. Every product is therefore accompanied with a two years limited warranty, unless stated otherwise.
2. POSEIDON MARINE CENTER LTD extends this warranty globally.
3. All spare parts are sub parts of a complete system; consequently a part’s warranty applies only if the whole system is properly maintained according to the owner’s manual by a certified marine engineer/technician.
4. POSEIDON MARINE CENTER LTD shall be notified immediately in the event of a defective good and buyer shall provide all demanded data and evidence.
5. If the defect is proved to be manufacturer error/fault then all the return and reshipment costs are meant to be paid by POSEIDON MARINE CENTER LTD. The returned goods shall be accompanied by the original invoice issued at the time of sale.
6. Propellers and electrical/electronic components are excluded from the two years limited warranty.
1. Return conditions: The item must be in its initial condition and not used/placed. ii) Gasket sets and other parts which contain many different parts, cannot be returned if the sales package is opened. iii) Buyer must have contacted with engine data (S/N model number HP) prior to purchase to be eligible for a return. All part numbers in our catalogs are just for reference; being unsure of the accurate part and purchasing something assuming it would fit, is not the way parts are sold. We are more than happy to assist you finding the right part and we encourage contacting us if you need a piece of advice. iv) In case you purchased a wrong part, and this part is not electrical, if the package is unopened we accept a return. Apparently buyer pays return and reshipping costs. v) No restocking fees. vi) No returns accepted for parts that are specially ordered upon request
2. To begin a return, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.